Apeks xtx50 vs Aqualung titan lx

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The old one has only 1 HP port and the new one 2. I have the one of 2010 with 1 hp port.

The AL website still says 1 HP port. Which, why do you need two, oh, so you can have two spas? or a spg and a wireless sender? Why not three, HP ports so you can have a spg to back the spg when the wireless quits. Seriously, one is enough. If I really need two HP ports then I am in doubles with twin regs and then I got plenty of HP ports.

N

The AL website still says 1 HP port. Which, why do you need two, oh, so you can have two spas? or a spg and a wireless sender? Why not three, HP ports so you can have a spg to back the spg when the wireless quits. Seriously, one is enough. If I really need two HP ports then I am in doubles with twin regs and then I got plenty of HP ports.

N

Yes, the 2011 AQL TITAN has 2 HP ports
Why 2 HP? Maybe hose routing.

Last year, AL introduced a Titan LX first stage with 2 HP ports. Other than that port, it is the same as the 1 port version. LOL I suppose they wanted to give people a choice of sides for their unreliable AI sender, while still leaving a port for a conventional SPG.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom