Wanted Apeks xtx long exhaust tee

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aotus

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking for the long version of the exhaust tee that come with apeks xtx 2nd stages. I'd be happy to buy them or trade you my shorter version. New from the U.K. I found them for $33, which I'd be happy to pay used stateside.

PM if you have one to sell.

Thanks.

call Dive Right in Scuba and check to see if they have them in stock

They only have the short version on their website(for $25), and when I called they quoted me $120 for the long version! I put an email to their "reg guy" but I think I have two other sources for ~$30.

Who did you talk to that quoted you $120? I'm wondering if they misunderstood what you needed. Our retail is $26 without shipping, which Joe (reg guy) said he told you when you talked yesterday.

EDIT* Looks like you talked to Shawn, one of our new guys. He thought you needed an exhaust valve, not an exhaust Tee. He quoted you for the wrong item. He should have asked more questions, just a learning experience for him. Sorry for the headache.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom