Apeks xtx 200, xtx40, uwatec spg regulator combo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pjtranby

New
Reaction score
Regulator combo for sale: I have a hardly used Apeks xtx200, xtx40 octo, Apeks DIN 1st stage, with connected Uwatec spg. Reg setup has 10 dives on it. Literally TEN.

I purchased this system in 2006 to be my primary set up, from an authorized LDS, but then shortly after purchase, became a rescue diver with the local fire department dive team, where I volunteer. Since we have department issued gear, I have not used this regulator combo since. I have resisted selling it till now, but I figure it is doing me no good sitting on a shelf in my dive locker at the Fire Dept.

System has been properly stored in a good regulator bag, pretty sure AquaLung brand reg bag (I will check the brand when I get home tonight to be sure) which I will include in the sale. Asking $475 for the whole setup, shipped CONUS. Please let me know if you have any questions. Oh, and the ten dives were- 5 in the Puget Sound, five in local freshwater NW lakes/rivers. Was NEVER used for recovery ops, just recreational diving, don’t want to gunk up my personal gear with that! I will post pics tonight, but you all know what this one looks like, and it is in perfect condition. As always, you definitely will want to get this serviced before use, for safety. Thanks!

photo.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto3.jpgphoto4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom