apeks first stage with electronic message?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JK Oregon

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have an Apeks first stage with an electronic message on the bottom where the enviromental seal is. It will give an "ok " message or similar. I am unclear what this message system is for, and how I should utilize it. Any help or information would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Jeff

This was a very short lived novelty from Apeks. I can't tell you how it worked but my suspicion is that it little more than a countdown timer to the next recommended service but maybe there was more to it. If I had one I would just get an IP gauge and ignore the thing.

Hopefully someone with first hand knowledge can provide better information.

It seems that it was just short lived in NA as it appears in the Current UK User Manual but not in the NA one..

Name was Apeks Status, no ? Give IP pressure OK= 10 bar Low ( maybe less than 8 bar )

Yes, that is it! Apeks status. Thank you for the information. I just could not find information on it, and now I know.

Back
Top Bottom