Apeks finger spool + shipping limitations outside UK?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don’t know how Apeks is with their warranty. But I use to get hackled a lot by my fellow co-workers for buying snap on tape measures for 35 to 40 bucks, when they buy their Black Friday specials for 15 or 20. But when I drop mine from 30 feet or forget to grab a hammer when I climb a ladder and I use my tape measure until it breaks. I call my rep and collect as many pieces as I can I a bag and he gives me a new tape measure. In 5 years I have probably broken 15 tape measures, not all the same some metric some standard etc. but either way I payed once, cried once and laughed at everyone else.

Lol same here bugger it!
It's the way it's sides curve ever so slightly isn't it.

Yeah it's a sexy spool :heart:
Funnily enough, the Chinese knock offs look the same. Even the description of the curves etc is exactly the same...and they're $30.
Material properties matter.

Yeah it's a sexy spool :heart:
Funnily enough, the Chinese knock offs look the same. Even the description of the curves etc is exactly the same...and they're $30.

I just bought a knock off... flea-bay for like $10.50... i should have it in about 6 weeks, should inquiring minds want some specific info on it...

Use a forwarder.

While working in UAE just about everyone used Shop and Ship

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom