Apeks DST XTX50 and XTX40

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi David,
I am planning on buying from the gidviestore that you mentioned, however I was just trying to find some information about this reg brand and model.

Cheers

I just know them from Casco Antiguo. Maybe someone else has something useful to add.

Not trying to be argumentative but have you ever tried a G260 or G250V?

Haha yeah sadly I have and yes they are dreamy and I can't think of an honest legitimate negative thing about them and yes as a DST owner you always get "spin envy" from your buddy with the MK25 that just sits there smiling at you as he spins his LP hoses around and around and around.

I started with Apeks and have been using Apeks regs for so long with no issues I put alot of trust in them especially as BO regs for deep dives and I have soooooo many of them (think I have 6 DST's, 2 DS4's and 4 US4's) and so many spare pats and rebuild kits etc I just kind of have fallen in love with them and now its way to hard to transition to SP anyway. It reminds me of camera bodies once you get about 4-5 Canon L series lenses deep your kind stuck and its a mission to switch over to Nikon

Haha yeah sadly I have and yes they are dreamy and I can't think of an honest legitimate negative thing about them and yes as a DST owner you always get "spin envy" from your buddy with the MK25 that just sits there smiling at you as he spins his LP hoses around and around and around.

I started with Apeks and have been using Apeks regs for so long with no issues I put alot of trust in them especially as BO regs for deep dives and I have soooooo many of them (think I have 6 DST's, 2 DS4's and 4 US4's) and so many spare pats and rebuild kits etc I just kind of have fallen in love with them and now its way to hard to transition to SP anyway. It reminds me of camera bodies once you get about 4-5 Canon L series lenses deep your kind stuck and its a mission to switch over to Nikon

Apeks my first stages of choice, G250/G250V/G260s second stages of choice.

Hello everyone.

I was thinking about buying a reg set as described on the title with an SPG and 150cm hose, from what I gather around I might be able to get it for 600 euros.
Can I get an opinion on this set (better alternatives) and if the price seems good?
I was hoping to get to know more online shops based in Europe that I could look around for better prices.

Cheers

Check out this set. Or this one - for a single tank as good as the other one, just cheaper. Deepstop is a solid store. My favourite in Europe. If you really fancy a DST, there is a nice set for 630 EUR, which nowadays is the usual price level.

Hi
Thank you for your input.
The regs in this shop are brand new?
Thank you

Yes, of course. And the customer support has been very good. Hans Drexler replies to emails and calls.

P.S. For the sidemount configuration, swivel and 5th port is essential, and for stages very handy. But I do not see a need for these in a single tank set. DS4 is a very good and reliable first stage.

Back
Top Bottom