Apeks Atx50 or Atx100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've dived both the 100 and 50. I can't tell the difference in the 2nd's plumbed to the same 1st. I went with the ATX50 with the DS4. I also have a DST, but I don't really like the turret design. You can't go wrong with any of them, but like a lot of on here, my preference is ATX50/DS4.

Atticus:
I see that Aqualung is offering a rebate on the Legend, but I didn't see anything about offering a rebate on the Apeks regs as well. Can anyone confirm this?

First off, I live in the US. This may be specific to the US market.

I found out about the "Instant rebate" program at a local shop. That had a sign up in the display counter. But if you go to www.google.com and type in "apeks regulator rebate" (without the quotes) you will find many hits.

As Aqualung now owns Apeks it's not surprizing that they would run the same deal on both lines. But it's not quite the same deal because no coupon is required for the Apeks deal, but then the Legend coupon is available on-line and at most dealers. They are also offering $75.00 off on the Titan LX.

Does anyone know if these rebates apply towards
octos?

ChrisA:
First off, I live in the US. This may be specific to the US market.

I found out about the "Instant rebate" program at a local shop. That had a sign up in the display counter. But if you go to www.google.com and type in "apeks regulator rebate" (without the quotes) you will find many hits.

As Aqualung now owns Apeks it's not surprizing that they would run the same deal on both lines. But it's not quite the same deal because no coupon is required for the Apeks deal, but then the Legend coupon is available on-line and at most dealers. They are also offering $75.00 off on the Titan LX.

Thanks for the note! I did notice that many dive centers are offering $100 off on ATX200's. Good deal!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom