Apeks 200 vs Aqualung Legend vs Seac Sub Diamond

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chantj

New
Reaction score
Hi there,

Have anyone experienced with the listed regulators (Apeks 200, Aqualung Legend and Seac Sub Diamond) I am deciding between these three models expecially Seac Sub as it is the cheapest among the three. If anyone has tested these regulator, could you please assist me by giving your comment on these regulator.

Thanks
TJ

apex atx200 is superior to any other regulator i have ever owned. I do recommend highly. i have owned many scubapro's, aqualung's and posseidon's before, but my black pearl is the best by far.

kind regards JonnyB

I would second that. My ATX200 is smoother than a baby's bottom, definately worth the extra.

Ed.

I've only use 2 regs right now SP MK25 and atx 200's there is a bid differance. I first noticed when me and my bud did an ooa drill (he was on the 200 I was on the MK25), Man I didnt wanna end the drill! So I bought 2 for my doubles.

Ive tried the LX for a bit one and thought that it too was a good reg

Sorry, I tried the Aqualung legend LX Supreme and the Apex ATX 200. I didn't care for the way the exhaust ports on the Apex allowed bubbles to pass up in my visual field if I stopped swimming and tried to look at something. The Legend has a larger exhaust Tee, sending thoes bubbles uot to the sides of my field of vision. Both regs breathed extreamly well though, very comfortable. I ended up buying the Aqualung.

I love my Legend LX Supreme. Definately get the "supreme" if you do any cold water diving. I have a couple hundred dives on mine and it's been great.

Apeks APEKS APEKS ! the best by far. The Aqualungs are very nice but I think that the legend is way over priced. Seac Sub eh? ???????

Ok.. thanks for your recommendation, ATX200 is out of the question. The dealer who sell this brand does not take in ATX200.. Thus, I will have to settle with either AquaLung Legend or SeacSub Diamond.. Seriously, is there any one tried the SeacSub Diamond before?

Thanks
TJ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom