Anything on this weekend? (6/12-13)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wondering if there are any who have plans for the weekend (being away for the week i might have missed some plans that were tangents from other threads)??

I would be free either afternoon, i was thinking of hitting Blue Spring again (still free) and getting used to my new 80's (was going to do that yesterday, but the LDS's compressor was down so i have new empty tanks at the mo). Also it appears that Becky isnt going to be free (working on freeing her from family commitments if i can and at least rescuing one weekend day from this weekend for her), but we shall see about that! We are looking for free stuff in the Orlando area, but feel free to advertise whatever plans you have - you never know i might travel :wink: - however cheap gets the nod after buying 4 tanks (2 each) and coming back of my hols.

On a side note, does anyone know of any stores doing nice tropical vacations this fall, i see two stores around me offering stuff (Coz or Bonaire) and will see what the dive club is offering on thursday night - Becky is graduating from her masters at the end of the summer - celebration time!! :wink:

nope... i'm gonna be taking my motorcycle safety class friday though sunday

H2Andy:
nope... i'm gonna be taking my motorcycle safety class friday though sunday

Oh my... :11: Chef Boyardee, on wheels, make that 2wheels!
H2, what kind of bike do you prefer? Harley, Honda, BMW???

scbababe:
Oh my... :11: Chef Boyardee, on wheels, make that 2wheels!
H2, what kind of bike do you prefer? Harley, Honda, BMW???
It's a good thing it's wheels and not reels.

SmokeAire:
It's a good thing it's wheels and not reels.

Yeah, wheels, reels & thongs. That's Andy!!

As long as its green :D

i shall now ignore those who fail to recognize the intricacies (the zen, as it were)
of proper reel tangling...

scababe, my favorite kind of bike would be a Harley, but, alas, i can't afford one :wink:

All hail to the Shogun of Reel Tangling! I personally have seen him slay almost two dragons! Well, I didn't actually SEE the deathblow of the second dragon, but as Sir Andy is tangling reels before us, it must be so!
We shall now pay tribute to Lord Andy, Royal Reel Tangler for the Kingdom of DUH!
Lay the tangled web you weave at the feet of the great one. Hairballs, dust kitties, shoelaces, knots of hair from your comb,... pay homage mere mortals, for you stand in the impotent,... UH OMNIPOTENT,... :) presence of ...........
THE ANDY!!!! --- thunder roars ---
And on the Seventh Day, God had untangled Andy's reel and saw that it was good, and God declared the Seventh Day a day of rest! For God had WORN himself out trying to untangle that great mess that was cord. It was at this moment that God came upon the idea for purgatory. An eternal afterlife of untangling cave reels, would be the sentence for any who stood against the Great countenance of the Andy.
Hail, hail, hai... or was it Beetlejuice, Beetlejui...
Um... nevermind.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom