Anything new?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquatic Eagle

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I posted here because this itinerary on ships is crazy. I'll be home in SC in 2 weeks and am wondering if there's anything coming up I should know about. I will be home for about 3 weeks and would love to get some diving in in possible. Hope everyone is doing well!

No diving off the beaches at AL, MS, and FL panhandle for awhile...

Thats the newest news :) for obviousl reasons. Offshore should be 'OK' in a week or so, if you can find a dive boat thats still floating :wink:

We are still diving lake Jocassee every weekend in the upstate. Vis has been a little bad but is still improving. 5MM wet suit is plenty for temp. Lake had cleared some last Sunday from the previous weekend. I'm going to dive the sunken Chinese Junk this Sunday. Join us. A group of about 10 are usually there.

In a few weeks Don and Lisa will be down. I think we're all going to Beaufort 45. Wanna go? R

RavenC:
In a few weeks Don and Lisa will be down. I think we're all going to Beaufort 45. Wanna go? R
Don and I are really looking forward to diving with you on Sunday, October 10th. The Beaufort 45 sounds interesting and a change from our Ohio Quarry dives. I hear that the viz is better than the May River! Hope some more of you can join us!

Vis is better than May River - way better. It should be fun. R

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom