Anything new from Zeagle for DEMA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jimmer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For those of us that aren't fortunate enough to attend DEMA, is there anything new and exciting from Zeagle this year?

Thanks,
Jim

Two new BCs, Zeus and Express Tech. Also an add on pocket and lumbar pad for the Zena. Those are the only ones I know of...

Well I've had it confirmed that there is a new Flathead 7...now I just need pictures and specs!!

The latest edition of Sport Diver had a picture and a short write-up on an updated version of the Ranger LTD debuting at DEMA. Looks like they've switched to a charcoal gray color and added a right shoulder dump valve.

New for 2009...

Zeus BC - think of it as a male version of the Zena

Express Tech BC - a "techie" style travle BC weighing about 4.5 lbs.

Eden BC - a new lighter weight womens BC, kind of a mix between a Scout and a Lazer BC.

Ranger LTD - new design, new features, new standard color.

Deluxe Backplate Harness - new style

Flathead 7 Regulator - new style and design, Dry Sealed for cold water use, 2 HP ports, 5 LP ports, weighs about 1/3 less than the Flathead 6, cool new second stage redesign, comes standard with a miflex hose.

Flathead LT - same as the Flathead 7, without the dry seal. A warm water version.

Z Octopus - New second stage design, comes standard with a 36" yellow miflex hose.

CW Octopus - A Cold Water version of our Envoy Deluxe Octopus.

N2iTion 3 Computer - newest version of the N2iTion computer series, features a digital compass, dot matrix text and graph display, 3 nitrox mixes, and more...

N2iTion Access Console - For the N2iTion series computers. Pretty neat and unique set up that you really need to see to understand. :wink:

Zeagle-Flex drysuit - Front entry suit...pics coming soon

Zeagle Drysuit Under Garments - 4 different styles for many temperature ranges.

Travel Fin - lightweight, compact, new design!!

I may have forgotten a thing or two, but I believe that this pretty much sums up the newest Zeagle products for 2009!!!

That Flathead 7 is a gorgeous reg. I've had to ban my husband from seeing pictures of it since I KNOW he'll want to send his Flathead 6 to ebay and buy the new one!

However, I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of all the new toys you're offering. :)

That Flathead 7 is a gorgeous reg. I've had to ban my husband from seeing pictures of it since I KNOW he'll want to send his Flathead 6 to ebay and buy the new one!

However, I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of all the new toys you're offering. :)

I know what you mean, I'm looking for excuses for my Flathead 6's to get passed down to stage bottles and Flathead 7's put on my doubles. :D

Scott, what is the real world performance gains from the Flathead 6 to the 7?

Here are a few pics of some of the new products... :)

Flathead 7 Regulator
2981101195_66bdde7d3e.jpg

Flathead LT Regulator
2981958386_17ee120879.jpg

N2iTion 3 Computer
2981101673_e8a249cb99.jpg

N2iTion 3 Computer in the Access Console - note the digital compass. The ring around the computer unscrews, so that you have quick and easy access to the computer for traveling, downloading, etc... :)
2981959282_f8a1d1334f.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom