Anything new from Zeagle for DEMA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The new ZeagleFlex Drysuit...
2981104001_7b5138133c.jpg

This isn't very fair Scott. Just when I thought I was happy with my 2 Flathead VI's and 2 DSV's you and Jim Fox have to come strolling by with a Flathead 7. Very unprofessional making me feel left out like that.

So how does the 7 compare to the VI performance wise? I assume the VI is gone from the lineup?

The FH6 and FH XP will be going away...

Basically, the FH7 is about 1/3 lighter than the FH6, is a better cold water reg, and should breathe a little better - although you may need a machine to really tell. Overall, I think it is just a much cooler looking reg...Jim Fox may have more points that I missed...I'll ask him.

How much are those "bad boy" Flathead 7's going to run?? I can just see my husband decide he HAS to have one and foist his Flathead 6 off on me (to "upgrade" from my Envoy <LOL>).

That's great. I just bought a FH 6 a few months ago..If I would of known I would of waited for the 7.. lol

That's great. I just bought a FH 6 a few months ago..If I would of known I would of waited for the 7.. lol

I feel your pain...I too, just bought the flathead 6 a few months ago. Scott, can we have a trade in program and add the difference so we too, can be fortunate enough to have the flat head 7? You know, the divers who uses and only endorses your products. I guess it is worth a shot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom