Anyone want to dive 10/16 or 17??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rick L

Reaction score
# of dives
Im looking for someone to go diving with off cape ann wed or thurs!! I would like to go in the morning But will go at night if I have too!! Anyone want to go???
Rick L

I might be interested, but it depends on weather and visability. I went out yesterday near Green Bridge in Newport and today at Stage Fort Park. Both days had terrible visability, like less than 1 foot. I love diving but it's been a bummer lately.

Here's a link to the weather:

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/data/forecasts/MAZ015.php?warncounty=MAC025&city=Boston

It's supposed to be rainy on Wed but nice on Thurs.

I get creeped out when I can't see anything and it's a struggle to keep an eye on my buddy. But I'm game if it's okay vis.

People,

I would not even bother to go diving for the next few days. Check your forcasts because I hear its supposed get real windy mid week.

Todays dive at Stage Fort Park was horrible ... no vis!

Good luck! what ever you decide to do.

Kev

As long as its not windy ill Go either day!
I dont know how we could tell the vis without going?
Ive been after big storms and got good vis and when its been nice and got bad? Either way ill go even in the rain going to get wet anyways :)
Rick L

We had some pretty strong east winds today. Even though tomorrow is supposed to be sunny, it looks like the visability will not be good for diving at Cape Ann.

If you're going next Thursday, I'm available and would love to dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom