Anyone Wanna Treasure Hunt In Austin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasSage

Reaction score
Anyone want to dive the popular areas that people often lose stuff at, I wanna go on a treasure hunt, thought it would be fun and possibly profitable.

I'm a DM for Deep Blue Scuba. We have Wednesday night dives for treasure hunting. You're welcome to join us. I'm also organizing a pirate treasure hunt in our area of the lake. You are welcome to join us in the hunt. I'll be hiding the booty, so you'll have to find it :)

where do you usually go hunting at? what do people actually find? how many join you?

downunderjenn:
I'm a DM for Deep Blue Scuba. We have Wednesday night dives for treasure hunting. You're welcome to join us. I'm also organizing a pirate treasure hunt in our area of the lake. You are welcome to join us in the hunt. I'll be hiding the booty, so you'll have to find it :)

Booty to be found:

When diving for lost booty from boaters, you can find wallets, beer containers, jewelry, money, sunglasses, anchors, fishing line, and I've seen a snorkel, but probably not from a boater.

When diving an organized pirate hunt, you can find free air fills, pirate booty, things that we put together for you to find.

Our boat holds 14 divers including crew.

We dive at WestPoint for the pirate hunt and at Devil's Cove for most of the loot from boaters.

downunderjenn:
We dive at WestPoint for the pirate hunt and at Devil's Cove for most of the loot from boaters.

Well I hope you are going this next wed. night and I hope I have time off to join you out at devil's cove. I would love to try it and meet some new people.

should come to sitka sometime we have some of the greatest junk hunting bottles anchors wallets glasses all kinds of things the best r the bottles i have one bottle worth over 3000.

TexasSage:
Well I hope you are going this next wed. night and I hope I have time off to join you out at devil's cove. I would love to try it and meet some new people.

Unfortunately, this is my bday on Wed. and I have plans being made for me. However, all else should be going. I'll let you know what our schedule is. Ed should go and he's fun to dive with. He's working on his DM. I dare say, he can give me a run for my skills. :)

Our local pirate dive should be July 28, Wed night.

Dive safely and I hope to see you around!

picked up several plow anchors, 4 pair sunglasses, somebody's driver's license (expired), and about 250' of rope in Travis today.

I am in Georgetown and would like to do a treasure hunt too. Is there any rules about diving the shute in New Braunfels? i know snorkelers have found tons there but its a shallow dive and not a whole lot of places to go.
Other than that i have been wanted to try out Lake Georgetown but need a local dive buddy, anyone interested?

Back
Top Bottom