Anyone wanna dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

panamax4

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know its very short notice but ive got the day off and id like to log some dives today. I live in san marcos and would be up for anything in the area.

Three more weeks until I can dive again.... Then name the time and place and Im there!!!

Jay: yall lookin to go in the am or pm? I think I work friday night.
Baitedstorm: why no diving? and welcome to tejas.

I would LOVE to go diving, unfortunately I'm in California...:(

panamax4:
Baitedstorm: why no diving? and welcome to tejas.

Just had a baby via c-section and even though I look and feel like I did before the baby the big meanie doc said NO! until my 6 week check up..

I'm curious to dive here, I'm only familar with the Atlantic ocean. I hear Tx does have some pretty neat things to see, I'll just be glad to get back in the water.

panamax4:
How bout thursday afternoon?

I'm in.

Canyon, Comal, Travis, SM River, whatever. I just got done with 2 weeks of finals and need to go jump in some water.

Jay, let me know if you're 100% on Friday, and I can meet you somewhere.

I've got another friend that wants to go out on Saturday, probably either to Canyon or Travis.

CenTexDivin:
I'm in.

Canyon, Comal, Travis, SM River, whatever. I just got done with 2 weeks of finals and need to go jump in some water.

Jay, let me know if you're 100% on Friday, and I can meet you somewhere.

I've got another friend that wants to go out on Saturday, probably either to Canyon or Travis.

i would prefer a lake, either one but im certainly down for whatever. Got a prefference?

also jay i might be in i believe i work at 5pm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom