Anyone use Waterproof Mascara that stays on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am absolutely convinced that Trish McEvoy makes the best and sturdiest mascara. It is different from many other products that I have tried. It is a gel which forms tubules around the lash. It rinses completely off with face soap, water and slight rubbing with the finger tips. Otherwise, it does not move with tears, rain and stays intact while in the water-as long as I do not rub the eyes too much. Leaves no residue or raccoon eyes. It can be pricey but everyone who has tried this mascara, is loyal to the stuff.

I got my eyeliner tattooed on so I don't have to worry about that :)

I have also been interested in this. A friend of mine had her brows, eyeliner and lips done. She gave up on the lips as it would scab/peel which would cause the color to come off and look blotchy. She is thrilled with the eyebrows and mildly pleased with the eyeliner. About every 1-2 years, she needs the eyeliner touched up, but overall, would still recommend it.

"About every 1-2 years, she needs the eyeliner touched up, but overall, would still recommend it"

I have a friend who also did this and loves it. I bite my lips and worry that I'd end up blotchy too. But the eyebrows and eyeliner sound intriguing ...

Reactions: Jax
I have had my eyeliner done for about 6 years now had to have it touched up after about 3 years or so been ok so far love the fact I never have to apply it or look like a raccoon after a dive it doesn't hurt when they are doing it they put a numbing gel on first and only had a little redness for a couple days well worth it in my opinion now the mascara on the other hand I need to find one that stays put

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom