Anyone up for Monterey Sunday 3/22-Wed 3/25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can make it out Tuesday. Pt. Lobos midweek is great, no reservations required since there's not many dive teams.
Tuesday works for me.

:shakehead: Aaaargh! Normally I can make a Tuesday - This Tuesday it's to the dentist for me.

Doh! And I suppose Wednesday is out due to recovering from the bad man.

I could make it Tuesday as well as long as it's early dives. I have to be at work at 6pm so what time do you guys think we would leave the cove?

Thanks,

MG

Anytime works for me.

I've been to Lobos many times (actually there most weekends) and can provide a detailed briefing.

Okay guys,

Lets make this work on Tuesday so I can be there at 8:30, I think the park opens at 8:00. I would like to make two full dives off my 100's.

Mike Mill, I have been there three times, last time was a blast with Devin aka dhammer.

Hey guys if we can make this work that will be great because TUESDAY MARCH 24TH IS MY BIRTHDAY !!!!

What better way to turn 39 than to go diving with some friends. :)

MG

Man I wish I could go with you guys! Say hi to the lone metridium for me :wink:.

Hey Brandon,

Just won't be the same without you there, I really like diving with you, very easy going and you know the terrain really well...

MG

Damn, if i knew i would have gone. Anyone want to go Wed-sun?

I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings, but conditions for the near future look mediocre at best. As much as I like diving here, I'm willing to wait a bit until things improve.
enp.46042.bull.2.png

Back
Top Bottom