Anyone up for diving Saturday 8/13?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lenaxia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey guys, looks like it might be flat this weekend!

Hopefully someone is up for enjoying the water with me this weekend, especially since this will be my last time diving wet :) My regular buddies are busy.

-Mike

I'm really up for anything in the area, was there something you had in mind? I'm really just looking to get in the water :)

I've comfortably dove most of the major sites in the area except Monastary which I'm saving for when I start diving dry.

I'm also just looking to get wet. Lake and river will even do - but we are discussing the Monterey area. Supposedly there is a sailboat wreck off of McAbee... I've dove many of the Monterey sites in the past, but only Breakwall lately. I'll be checking out my new BP/W (single) and have no need to go deep (less bottom time). 1, 2, or 3 dives? With the distance I like to do at least 2.

You're in Santa Clara, I'm in Woodland... makes sense to meet up and carpool. PM me and we'll work out details. I'm pretty sure we don't have family plans but still need to talk to everyone. I'll know for sure this evening.

I am also looking for a buddy for Saturday AM. Don't care about the site really. I might try and get on a charter boat, but family plans are a little up in the air at the moment. If anyone wants to go shore diving or on the boat, please let me know....

I'm up for a couple of mellow dives at BW. I want to bring my slr rig along, so ideally I want a buddy who will also shoot OR wouldn't mind my stop-and-shoot pace.

There's a sailboat off Del Monte. I've never heard of one off McAbee.

You're right, I typed in the wrong beach. How hard is the sailboat to find? I've read the guides - not very specific

We're going on Sunday 8/14 from breakwater. If anyone would like to go again on Sunday with us, PM me and I'll give you the details.

Back
Top Bottom