Anyone up for cheap dive Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah the prob was, it was a good friend who couldn't get a local contractor to even return a call to do the work and he needed it done in two days. He was forcd to do it himself. Had I not helped, he would have been in much worse shape than me. :) The sacrifices we make for friends. :) I'll be ok, just need to pop everything back into place. Or shoot self in head, whichever comes first :wacko:

Ok, I hear the need to get it done quick and no contractors calling back. He will probably get lots of calls from contractors now that the job is done and they are not needed.:(

Heck, I just did a ramp on the front door of my shop here for my girlfriend who uses a wheelchair. It was all of one bag of quickcrete.:D

Gotta tell ya, I like doing fabriform. Sew up the bag, pump it full, let it cure.
Yes, that is a bit oversimplified, like saying diving is, breath in, breath out, swim, repeat.

:)

Thinking about Manatee possibly on Sunday.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom