Anyone up for an early dive tomorrow (Feb 1st)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glycerin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I can't wait until Saturday to get wet and would like to get in a couple of dives in before work tomorrow. I don't have to work till 10.

Any takers?

I'm toying with the possibility of diving Friday morning around 9 or 9:30 (one dive and then heading to work. Otherwise I've got a social committment late Friday night that would mean a beach dive late morning Saturday or sometime on Sunday. Anyhow I can't do it Wednesday but Friday morning at 9 could work for me.

Looks like Friday will be warm or even hot and there is a NW swell pick-up on Sunday.

Jim

Hey Jim,

I'd be happy to join you Friday. Did you have a spot in mind?

I may be able to swing a dive or two tomorrow. Where and when?

Robert Phillips:
I may be able to swing a dive or two tomorrow. Where and when?

I'm thinking Laguna. Cleo St, or Hiesler park in the water by 8.

Up for any suggestions.

Crescent bay at 8ish it is

Glycerin:

I'll need to drop Judy off at USC around 8 on Friday and then I can head straight to the beach. What about some place with an easy or moderate entrance/exit and light current? I can make Laguna by 9. I'm open to suggestions. If this is a go we can exchange cell phone numbers by PM and work out meeting.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom