Anyone stayed at Lion's dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CheddarChick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Trying to plan a trip in Feb. Looking at Lion's Dive resort in Curacao, any reports out there?

I've not stayed there but I've dived with them on several occassions. As a matter of fact, I'm going to do a night dive on Tugboat with them tomorrow.

I've not seen every dive operation on the island but theirs definitely is the most hi-zoot of all those I've seen. Their dive shop -- Ocean Encounters -- has a western branch in Westpunt. Between the two I'd say they have the entire south coast covered.

Hi CC we stayed across the inlet at sea aquarium in MArch 07 and Lyons seemed really nice, people we talked to fro there liked it... ate at their diners most times. Ocean Encounters was not a cattle boat and seemed to be willing to do all sorts of flexible stuff. Sorry, but we used Carrib sea sports at marriott which we really liked.

On sunday check out the happy hours it is a blast if you drink or not... a huge swarm of people migrating each hour to various spots.

I am certain you will enjoy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom