Anyone see a DFW shop for sale on Craigslist?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had heard that the new owner was going to sell but hadn't seen anything yet. It looks like they really beefed up the inventory from where it was at 2-3 years ago.

Well for me it is, and the contract I signed also prevents me from getting into it again. My heart and soul also prevents me from taking the plunge! I am in love with my life again! I also think Kaiser may have a thing or two to say about losing my attention!

Attachments

• DSC01505.JPG
    DSC01505.JPG
    97.9 KB · Views: 166
Well for me it is, and the contract I signed also prevents me from getting into it again. My heart and soul also prevents me from taking the plunge! I am in love with my life again! I also think Kaiser may have a thing or two to say about losing my attention!

Of course I was only kidding....I know your feelings.......ha great picture of the little...well sorta little fellow. :)

Has anyone seen this shop for sale on Craigslist?

Immediate Takeover Opportunity - High End Dive Center, DFW

I drove to this shop in Garland from Austin in December to purchase a USIA dry suit and I will say the shop and dive facility were VERY nice, as the pictures provide a glimpse of what it looked like. As a whole, I even say it's the nicest looking shop and pool facility I've seen in Texas (of course I haven't seen them all...).

It is indeed unfortunate that the owner's health is causing him to sell, but I do wish both he and any future owner all the best.

Hhhmmm, dive; er, I mean business opportunity. . . . .. . . . yea. business opportunity.

I drove to this shop in Garland from Austin in December to purchase a USIA dry suit and I will say the shop and dive facility were VERY nice, as the pictures provide a glimpse of what it looked like. As a whole, I even say it's the nicest looking shop and pool facility I've seen in Texas (of course I haven't seen them all...).

It is indeed unfortunate that the owner's health is causing him to sell, but I do wish both he and any future owner all the best.

Yeah, he has put a lot of effort and money into the place. They even had a fire last year which he had to recover from. I am afraid that he may end up losing quite a bit money if he is not able to sell it.

Hhhmmm, dive; er, I mean business opportunity. . . . .. . . . yea. business opportunity.

I'm sure Debraw will agree that it is not something to be entered into lightly. Allot of work and allot of stress. Why, if I had it to do over again... heck, I'd still have a dive shop. But that is just me and I'm crazier than most people.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom