Anyone own an Andy's DS2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyklon_300

Contributor
Reaction score
I'd like to hear your opinions on this suit.

I just picked up a used one for a very good price, and so far, its great. I do think that the next Andy's suit I get will be a DS1, however. It is a little tough to get into the suit, and the zipper makes it impossible to have a pocket on the right side, which I dont like very much. So, for right now, I have two drysuits, a DUI CLX-450, which I love, and the ANDY's DS2, which is starting to find a place in my heart as well... Its funny to talk about dive gear like this, but its true...

I do like the quality of the material and the construction. Very well made suit, and excellent people to deal with. I actually just met ANdy at DEMA this year... Very nice guy. The other good thing about these suits, is that they are made right here in the USA, in Maryland. Gotta love that...

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom