anyone out there done dive Bagus w/ Apa Kabar, Amed?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

opalobsidian

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
looks like this question was last asked in May....anyone done it yet?

We want to stay in Amed, prefer the environs so much to that in Tulamben. It would be easy to dive with Apa Kabar's house op, but know absolutely nothing about it.....seems like doing biz all the way down the road with Scuba Seraya would be sort of out of the way.

Thanks so much!
Shivaya

Opa: I'm the one who posted the question and no one spoke up. I'm not sure that anyone on SB has dived with them. Apa Kabar's didn't have any availability when we wanted to book so I didn't worry about it too much. We're going to Scuba Seraya instead. Seems to get good reviews.

Thanks for the reply, KU!

We also passed on Apa Kabar for something less expensive, Puri Wirata hotel and dive center, which has a beautiful location on a cliff overlooking the ocean in Amed. I SO prefer AMed's scenery to that of Tulamben.

When are you coming to Bali? We're off to Amed tomorrow from Ubud, then back on Friday to catch a big ceremony our Balinese friends are holding in Tampak SIring.

Happy bubble trails!
Shivaya

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom