Anyone one know about renting house near Dumaguete

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

415Gem

Reaction score
Hello SB`ers Kevin here 415gem I have loved the P.I..`s and want to leave there part time . I love the Visayas and especially Negros Orriental , around Dumaguete . I love looking at the beautiful mountains coming back from Apo Island . I wanted to know if anyone knew reputable agents or perhaps a SB PPD`er owns rental property there . I think I would like the town of Valencia or near Dauin . Dumaguete is a nice , clean place . You can get to Cebu easily and Manila if you need to .Hope someone has some tips. Much appreciated. Kind regards Kevin :14:

Kevin

If you are passing by Dauin, suggest you stop in at Atlantis and talk to Klaus - he just re-located from PG and was looking for a property to rent when I last spoke with him 6 weeks ago

Mike (the chef at the resort) also rents a nice beachfront property a few km towards town

They may have some suggestions for you

Good luck

tomcatter Thanks for the reply . I will check into it . I usually stay at El Dorado , but I did the Mandarin Fish dive at Atlantis. Nice place . Kind regards . Mabuhay . Kevin

Thanks Jonix. It easy to love all that beautiful land and sea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom