Anyone looking to dive the Capt Dan this Sat 5/6 in afternoon?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrism16

Registered
Reaction score
I have been wanting to dive the Capt Dan for a while and living in Ft Myers has made that a challenge. I found a 6 pack out of Pompano named Aqua Therapy run by Diver Choice who will make the trip but he needs at least one more diver to schedule it. Is anyone else interested in doing this dive this Saturday 5/6 in the afternoon?

I wish I could make it.
AQ is my "regular" six-pack.
Sadly, I have a honey-doo list about a mile long and will be unable to join you.

Chug
Has not doved on "The Captain Dan for at least two years.

Yeah it sucks that nobody has stepped up so it looks like this dive isnt going to happen for now. Its not all lost though as I have a res with SFDH to dive the Ancient Mariner in PM. I drive over to the east coast at least once a month to dive and have heard for quite a while what a great dive the Capt Dan is but have been unable to coordinate it at a time when Im gonna be there. Maybe next time....

Are you able to do an AM trip? We would likely be interested in doing Capt Dan sometime this summer. This weekend just didn't work out.

No I cant make an AM trip because I have to drop off my son at Ft Lauderdale airport at 10am. And unfortunately Im not staying overnight this time so I am just trying to get a wreck dive in and head back home to the west coast.

I meant AM trip sometime later this summer. We don't like PM trips in the summer due to storms.

I am not with a dive op. Just another diver that may be able to help fill a boat to go to the Capt Dan (hence my statements precluded by "we"...our group is 2-4 divers depending on if we get a babysitter or not.)

Our preferred boat in Pompano is Miss Conduct.

Ok great I'll shoot you a PM next time I am over for an AM dive. Thanks!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom