Anyone looking to dive Gilboa tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

darthsquad

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello. My wife and I are diving Gilboa for the first time, tomorrow. I'm just looking to see if anyone that's familiar with the site wants to dive with us and show us around. let me know. thanks

Darn, just seeing this. Not available this time, but post a little further notice next time or message me and would be happy to go!

It's really easy, not a huge place, so you hop off the dock and explore around. Worst case, you pop your head up if you feel lost and look for the dock!

There's a really nice map in the office showing areas of interest, access, and platform locations. Doesn't look like you were able to catch up with anyone here, but hopefully you're there today and enjoying exploring Gilboa with some good visibility and having a great time, probably making some new friends onsite as well.

Vis on a busy saturday can be a little less than ideal, but can be quite stellar on the weekdays. For anyone else reading this, grab a buddy, stop by the office to get your wristband and ask about fills, and go diving, it is a very approachable place and fun to explore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom