anyone know where I can get a Beuchat freediving computer serviced?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZippyDan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have a Beuchat Mundial 3 which is malfunctioning. It works, but it doesn't display correct depth information.

This is a computer that Beuchat still lists on their website, so I assume it is considered a current model.

I've tried reaching out to Beuchat on their website, and on their Facebook chat, and have received zero response.

Anyone know where I can get an answer from them? Maybe contact them directly in France?

@tridacna,

Thanks for your recommendation. However, in our experience and to ZippyDan's misfortune, once a dive computer starts showing incorrect depth information the problem can only be solved by the manufacturer. Either by recalibrating the electronics associated with the pressure sensor or by replacing the pressure sensor with a new one. Although ZippyDan hasn't communicated with us, we are afraid we couldn't help him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom