Anyone interested in diving CSSP on 8/2?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Not sure about Saturday, but we have a group that is going out Friday.

Friday gives us a chance at passable vis.

If I can get clearance from the doctor, I'd like to dive either Friday or Saturday. Friday might be best from a crowd standpoint, but I've been promising Jana that I would dive with her for a couple of months now. How about it, Jana -- which day works best for you?

I might be able to go on Friday, if I finish a project I am working on by them. What time on Friday are you planning on being out there?

Logan

Either Friday and/or Saturday is fine with me. I just thought Saturday due to everyone's work schedule, but if Friday is better I'm game. Just let me know what time ya'll want to meet on Friday.

Jana

...in order to avoid all the classes that will be there on Saturday. I'm pretty sure I can be out there by 10am. Let's hope the weather holds out (and I can't imagine it not holding out).

I plan to be out there around 8:30 - 9:00. Still waiting for SeaHunt to determine his availability.

I will have the swamper's banner flying.

Hey Y'all,
I have been at CSSP the last 4 weeks and have yet to find anyone from the TSDT. I normally park on the south end by the grove of trees and everyone I ask in this area say they are not part of the group. Were do y'all normally park?

Thanks.

You startin' to get the feeling someone is tryin to tell ya somethin'? :D

We had a fella that kept telling us he's meet us at Twin Lakes, several weeks in a rows. He was there and couldn't find anybody. We thought we had given him a good description of our trucks so one Sat. we decided to go ask everyone at the lake who they were! Lo and Behold we found him at the site right next to us. He'd been sharing our dock for weeks, we'd all speak and shoot the bull but never asked for names. We just figured he was with someone else and he figured we already had a group.

Anyway, keep looking and if all else fails go around to everyone and ask who they are! :wink:

diving longhorn

i was out there this saturday diving with scuba jana on saturday. We were at the north end of the lake (i was by the last pavilion going towards the rescue area.) because thats were i normally go. i know thats were all of the classes are but once i get beyond the platforms its good.

Dee, Tony, Tom do you think that we could convince Robert or Dee to have a swampers area or something at CSSP( like the houston bunch). either in the northern end (since were the northern group) or on the opposite side were the deep platorform is were in the future docks and or ladders might go????

FWIW

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom