Anyone interested in Cozumel Feb 21-29 (+/- 4 days)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Pisces,

I just got back from Cozumel on Jan 30th right before Carnival started and it was pretty busy around that time, but a lot of fun. A group of us Singles from a trip that was posted on the board (but is not any longer) stayed at Casa Del Mar which was about 6 mins from the Plaza where all the busyness seemed to be (it appeared where the cruise ships dock are the most crowded areas). The hotel wasn't anything fancy, yet it was very clean and well kept, it was really nice since they have their own dive shop and it's just a simple walk across the skybridge from the hotel to the shop, they also have lockers where you can store most of your gear so you don't have to carry it back and forth.

Also if your looking for any Singles Trips let me know as were always got a few going on.

Deb

Sham_ba_la:
Hey Pisces,

Also if your looking for any Singles Trips let me know as were always got a few going on.

Deb

Hi Deb,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes, while I love the freedom of traveling alone, it puts a damper on things to have to constantly be concerned about safety issues, which is why I find it so much easier just to do liveaboards. I'll remember to check back on this board for Singles Trips now that I've found it again. It would be nice to have someone watch my back & watch my luggage when I have to go to the restroom! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom