Anyone interested in a "Tweak"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have big lungs:D. The DM put weight all over me :confused: 6 on my feet and 5 on a clip and rest in W/I BC. Long walk with all that lead back to car sucked:shakehead

50lbs? Thats like 1/3 of my overall weight :11: I only use 20lbs of lead weight and thats causing me some concerns.

Hey Ben -

A cold weather front is suppose to come in at the end of the week, so I don't know if the wife and daughter will be up to diving. :(

Minh

Hey, I'd love to join you guys but I'm headed to Mexico for some diving!

Let's do this again!

Ironworker377: I can help check your weighting.

Minh: Sorry that we'll miss you this time around.

Doc: I would be sorry that you won't make it as well, but you're going to Mexico! And my sympathys are reserved for those not going on dive vacations :wink: btw, reefs or cenotes?

So who is going so far? Do we have the swell model for this weekend?

Here is the weather watch. It looks average just like two weeks ago when I was done in Carmel. But it looks like Friday and Saturday has calm down plus the forecast for storm on thursday or friday has moved somewhere else. :). The only bad thing is that cold air Minh was talking about. I'll be freezing in my wetsuit while everybody I'm sure will be in a nice warm drysuit :(.

fc_summary.png

fm_mon_xxx.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom