Anyone in or heading to Taiwan?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ok sounds good....ive been in emails with shellback! thanks for all the info! any more info is appriciated, also anyone who wants to dive!

Doug....thanks!

Yep....here I am. Dive every weekend in Kending and at least once every other month do an outer island trip. Shellback Diver

Shellbackdiver, Do you have the dive sites in Taiwan plotted? If not you can be the first have them plotted on google earth. I found this really neat site to plot your dive sites on www.hotdive.com. I have already plotted the dive sites for Yonaguni, Japan.

Hi there,
I am a PADI instructor who has been diving in Taiwan and guiding divers for the past 16 years or so. I organize fun diving trips and teach courses most every weekend in Kenting and also arrange dive trips around the island, especially Orchid and Green Islands off the east coast. My next trip to Orchid will be May 28th~31st 2009, you are welcome to come if you are in Taiwan. Please check out my website at www.taiwandive.com - Kenting - Green Island - Orchid Island - XiaoLiuChiu If you have any queries or questions about diving in Taiwan I will be very happy to help. Email me at divingintaiwan@yahoo.com.tw or contact me through my website.
Have fun and safe diving.
PS: I am also very interested in diving Yonaguni and looking at putting a dive trip together to go there. I already have up to date information about getting there from Taiwan.

Hi there,
I am a PADI instructor who has been diving in Taiwan and guiding divers for the past 16 years or so. I organize fun diving trips and teach courses most every weekend in Kenting and also arrange dive trips around the island, especially Orchid and Green Islands off the east coast. My next trip to Orchid will be May 28th~31st 2009, you are welcome to come if you are in Taiwan. Please check out my website at www.taiwandive.com - Kenting - Green Island - Orchid Island - XiaoLiuChiu If you have any queries or questions about diving in Taiwan I will be very happy to help. Email me at divingintaiwan@yahoo.com.tw or contact me through my website.
Have fun and safe diving.
PS: I am also very interested in diving Yonaguni and looking at putting a dive trip together to go there. I already have up to date information about getting there from Taiwan.

I will plot your dive shop on www.hotdive.com for you. www.hotdive.com is an international website that caters mainly to Europeans. I am living in Okinawa, Japan, and I am trying to promote both US and European tourism to the region. Since Yonaguni is only a stones through away from Taiwan then I will do the work of adding your dive shop to the web site. All you need to do is provide me the location of your shop and any other details about your shop you want published and I will do the rest. If you check out the Okinawa, Japan on www.hotdive.com I have added all the dives and dive shops for Okinawa.

If you are resident in Taiwan or going to be here for a few months and would like to get in some diving in Kenting or at other dive areas around the island drop me a line here (PM) or give me a call at 0916 130 288. I will be happy to either take you diving or give you advice on where to go for the best diving in Taiwan. I have lived here for 25 years and have been guiding and teaching divers for the past 18 years.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom