Anyone heading to Clear Springs this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bill Walton

Contributor
Reaction score
I am going out to Clear Springs sometime this weekend and wanted to see if anyone else was considering the same.

I am one dive buddy short of a pair!

I am up for either Saturday or Sunday and either morning or afternoon.
There may be a couple folks out there that might dive later in the afternoon but were not certain whether they would dive again after the classes are over.

Bill

Tropigal said she was gonna be out there this weekend with her hubby. He's dong DM stuff so she will be buddyless. KimN said she was going to CSSP but with her advanced class. If I some how manage to get loose I'm sure my wife will have to come too and that means finding a sitter.

TwoBit

I knew TropiGal and Hubby were going to be there. Hubby is helping with a class but I thought she was uncertain whether she was going to dive or not.

I'll mail her and see.

I'll be there Sunday morning. Just waiting to hear back from BLT on another thread to see if he wants to come.

I'll be there Sat and Sun....as I stated and I'll be diving. Gotta get my new stuff wet. Bill - check your regular email for details about bringing your family. If Amara wants to dive too, I'll watch your daughter so you two can dive together.

I private msgd KimN to find out who she will be with out there on Saturday so that maybe we can find her and say "HI" but I haven't gotten a response yet. I'll check later.....

Hope to see y'all there!!!!!

I'd really like to do Clear Springs, but I just don't have the right gear for anything below 20'. Tell me how to locate you and if I can I'll see you there.

I will be up towards the north end of the lake. (i.e. the part further away from the gate for anyone unfamiliar with the park)

At present it looks like I will be out there mid-day to afternoon on Saturday or Sunday morning. Usually set up around the covered picnic table, look for Red, Ford F-150 truck.

I am a big guy usually in bright red, hawaiin print swim trunks.

Bill

Not meaning to sound like an idiot but where is clear springs?

:copper:

Back
Top Bottom