Anyone have any OMS 45-55# bubgee wings for sale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Let us know what you think of it wet.

I'm looking forward to getting my new BP wet too! I got a Fred T heavy plate and harness. I put my rec-wings on it. It all seems real sweet on the dry run.
Was hoping to get wet tonight but the weather here isn't cooperating! (to windy for shore diving)

Yea,
I too! nest Saturday! Its easy to see the quality of the Halycon when I inflated it fully.....nice gusseted style, inflator hose is just the right length too...right there next to you and not hanging way low...

Its beautiful..I like the way the long hose comes off like FAST, and you could hand it off life in seconds.

I'm quite impressed....I never felt all cluttered up, and everyhting just seems to compliment each other so well!

The SPG is right there at your side - not dangling around - same with backup reg...there there under your chin, you could find it with your eyes closed....I ahd doubts on how quickly the long hose would come off around my head - not a problem.

I'll tell you what - ANY doubts anyone has about DIR, strap that rig ON and you'll immediatly see WHY is all workds so well.

I inflated the wings fully, no pressure or squeeze on my torso like my old Mares BC.

Know I KNOW why deep.wreck and tech divers are going the DIR route!

I won't be going to an OMS system.....although I am wondering if the wings will deflate themselves on their own fully without something to 'squeeze' them down flat.

Guys?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom