Anyone have any OMS 45-55# bubgee wings for sale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba446

Reaction score
Anyone have any OMS 45-55# bungee wings for sale, color red - or know of a source for Internet mail order thats inexpensie?

Leisure Pro has no RED wings in that 45-55# range.

Any other places sell OMS via mail order?

You know they won't look red underwater? But as long as they look good in the carpark while you gear up its okay I suppose :D

There's some black 55lb wings on eBay at the moment.

Really? hmmm....everyone is telling me that OMS is ****..

??

Here is a supplier of both bungeed as well as non-bungeed wings. Contrary to many who have not tried them say, they both are awesome.

http://www.northeastscubasupply.com/bc_stuff/catalog_bc.html

I think I paid $169 for my non bungeed red wings. I also have a much older red 100# bungeed wing that I use. AND, even though they are not true red under water, they still stand out in a sea of black! I like for others to be able to recognise me, especially my students. I use a red wing and yellow gloves to accomplish that.

Originally posted by Scuba446
Really? hmmm....everyone is telling me that OMS is ****..

??
Have you ever used OMS???
Mine are great and I have used non bunged wings but don't like them as much as my BUNGEED WINGS OF DEATH!!

No,
I have never used them!

Originally posted by divedude
Have you ever used OMS???
Mine are great and I have used non bunged wings but don't like them as much as my BUNGEED WINGS OF DEATH!!
I still think Pete and I need to develop an official T-shirt for the BWODDC.

Heck yea....except, no one has been able to site a single fatality yet...

Waiting!

Bungied wings for you?

are you the first diver ever to come to the boards claiming to be DIR and then deciding your not??

This is not a slam, I'm just curious!

Go see my new post under Tech BC's

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom