Anyone gonna be in the springs Friday July 21?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dhampton82

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am wanting to go out to one of the springs tomarrow but dont have a buddy right now. I was originaly gonna go out there on wednesday but for lack of a buddy I didnt make it. Somebody please let me know if you might be intersted in a dive out in that area on friday.

I am only OW certified so I wont be doing any cave diving.

Thanks - Dustin

Hmm... I was going to go up to Alabama Blue Water, but I could probably handle a three-day springs weekend... Got an idea which spring(s), when, or how much diving you're wanting?

It will just be a dive for the day on Friday. Maybe 3 or 4 dives, nothing big. I have been to ginny springs diving once and would maybe like to go back to Blue Grotto sometime. But would also be interested in checking out some of the others in that area that I havent been to.

It sounds *so* tempting... I haven't had a chance to visit the springs in that area... If only gas weren't so expensive... when it'd be cheaper to even grab a spot on a dive boat than to visit a spring, it really makes things annoying.

Having just done some numbers, I hate to say it, but I don't think I can make it that far to dive tomorrow (not just gas prices, but drive time, too).

9-10 hours from Baton Rouge to High Springs, guessing - ouch! Need a long weekend for that, but its worth it CJ. The springs out there are nearly as nice as the panhandle springs :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom