Anyone going to Twin lakes this w-end?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm in. I will be driving a black dodge stratus. What is everone else going to be in so I can find you. I will be there about 2:00 also.

We got to the lake about 12:15, it was bright and sunny. Anticipating cooler water because of all the rain, I put on my .5ml steamer shorty. Yes....I put on a wetsuit! Ok, it was more like a thick skin but it's more suit than I've had on is several years! Water temps were actually warmer than last week, 75º on the surface and 73º down around 15ft. I was glad I had the suit on. Losing 60# has really changed resistance to cold!

When we returned from our first dive, it was dark an on the verge of rain. Sure enough it blew in, literally! After about an hour of blowing wind and rain, we decided to pack up and come back home. Even if it stopped raining, it was goopy muddy and the viz was crappy to start with. Atlas showed up as we started packing... it was nice meeting ya, Chris! We'll try this again next weekend!

I was at Blue Lagoon assisting with an OW class. Water temp was 76 with no discernable termocline. Actually had a great time although the recent rain dropped the vis to less than 6 ft. We're headed to Coz over Memorial Day weekend. Anyone else goin'?

Stay wet!

Dee it was nice to meet you and your husband. I really hope to have better luck this w-end.

Hey Jester

I will be in Coz 5/23-30. Where are you staying

Hello Jester & Leiserom,

I will be in Cozumel at Hotel Cozumel from May 26 - June 3.

Maybe we can meet up and do some diving. I will be diving with Sea Sports Scuba crew from May 27 - June 1.

Back
Top Bottom