Anyone going to Cssp tomorrow?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kunk35

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone going out there in the morning? My normal dive buddy channels are drying up quickly. I may have to head to good ol Murray.

You know, just because Rhonda isn't going to be there with her special brownies, doesn't mean you can't dive with me.....:mooner:

I was there today. Where were you? :)

Dive 1: Texdiveguy guy and I head toward the plane then up to the pontoon dock to inspect the new ladder. We hit the platforms and boats on the way back. Dive time: 110 minutes. Max depth 30'.

Dive 2: Across to the shallows then up into the cove at the southwest corner. We hit the shark on the way back and pull into the ladder on fumes. Dive time: 75 minutes. Max depth: 28'.

Visibility varied from 2' to 20'+. Most of the time it was in the 10-12' range. No brownies were consumed. Have fun tomorrow!

I am not worthy!

I was proud of my 72 minute dive that I did out there last weekend.
Somehow,that doesn't seem worthy now.

I wrote you back and said F and Sn.. Going today in a minute to shake and BAKE! LOL :)

Trip report please!!!! I know y'all went diving down there today, but all I've gotten out of Kory so far is that the vis was decent, and he forgot his camera. Come on, I need dives to read about, I'm trapped up here in Missouri, and I can't get out!!!!!!

No water, drying out.....

Rhonda:D

Hey does anyone know where the alligator is at here in cssp?

jmfd01, welcome to the boards!

Come on now! We can't tell you everything! Part of the adventure in this sport is searching for stuff. Try looking for it for a while. If after six months, you can't find the, thing, I am sure one of us will break down and give you the secret coordinates.

We know NOTHING, we say NOOOOOOOTHING!!! (to the tune of Sgt Schultz)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom