Anyone Going to be on The Spree? Favor needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ianr33

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Is anyone from the Austin area going out on the Spree in the near future? If so I have a huge favor to ask of you! I managed to leave my wetsuit on the boat thursday morning (31st July) It is a yellow/black 3mm Body Glove. If someone could pick it up for me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Ian

I'm not going until the 18th but if you have not gotten it by then I'll be happy to pick it up. I'll check with you before I go.

Is anyone from the Austin area going out on the Spree in the near future? If so I have a huge favor to ask of you! I managed to leave my wetsuit on the boat thursday morning (31st July) It is a yellow/black 3mm Body Glove. If someone could pick it up for me it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Ian

Where are my tanks.... + spools?

Vis was good. I dont like putting a number to it but maybe something in the 60-80 range? Easy to see the boat from the bottom.

Drilling the first holes in Stetson was pretty funny. Large drill,clay bank and zero current results in genuine,cant read my gauges, viz.

Thanks to all those that offered to help.

Melanie and Frank from the Spree mailed me my suit. Class Act :)

I guess frank & Melanie had been keeping it stored in the freezer, huh?:eyebrow:

Regards,

Back
Top Bottom