Anyone getting in the water Sunday the 26th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spanish Rocks....well..... ROCKS!

viz was 10- 15 foot and the ocean was pretty calm. lot's of fish to see.

We had a great time and a great dive at the Rocks today.. got to meet a few scubaboard members out there and had a blast.

Nice to meet all of you guys

clint thanks for the tour of the rocks today. steph and i had a great time. it was nice
meeting you and also jay his wife. we will be spending alot of time at the rocks from
now on.

Ditto...

Perfect day at the rocks.

Met Steve, Steph, Clint, Bill, his son, and a few others.

R1_addict we lost you when we descended. Tara and I surfaced and looked for guys, but didn't see you. We were worried knowing you didn't have a dive flag.

Ditto...

Perfect day at the rocks.

Met Steve, Steph, Clint, Bill, his son, and a few others.

R1_addict we lost you when we descended. Tara and I surfaced and looked for guys, but didn't see you. We were worried knowing you didn't have a dive flag.

Yeah, I had an issue getting down. I was diving a new 7mm hooded suit ( I usually use a non hooded 5mm). I did not bring enough weight so it was a chore getting down. My stupidity for not having a flag. We went down for about 45 minuets and looked around. I get the feeling we missed the better part of the rocks but we did see a few creatures and fish. I was telling Clint that next time we all meet up, maybe we can be a little more organized.

It was a lot of work getting out and back. My legs are feeling it today!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom