Anyone for Venice Beach, Sunday 1/29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I and, perhaps, my wife may be interested. But I have NO dry suit experience whatsoever(short of knowing to cut the feet if you flood). Are you looking for a dive buddy or someone knowledgeable with drysuits to help you?
I dove Lake Placid(by Sebring) the last two weekends straight and was quite comfortable in a 3mm farmer john and a hooded vest. Water temp at 60 ft was 65f.

No drysuit experience needed, pirate. I can go either day this weekend, if you're up to it.

I am definitely up for it! My instructor mentioned a possible dive at 40 fathoms grotto on Sat. Since I haven't heard anything, I'm thinking probably not. Need to check with my wife as to her schedule. As of right now I think either day is doable. May I confirm tomorrow a.m.?

You bet. Just let me know.

Well it looks as though I will be diving 40 fathoms this weekend. my instructor said he wouldn't know until thursday, but I called up there and the guy said the vis was good. So I assume I'll find myself there . I would be interested next time though! If he changes his mind(I'm at his mercy), how much notice do you need?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom