Anyone Else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about the User CP not showing that I have read a post that I am subscribed to?
I'll try to post a Thanks in a Scuba related thread next.
Sometimes logging out and back on will clear that...?

Nope, Logging out and back on didn't work Don. Got this message again after Thanking your post here:
pir8, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Ok sounds like a true glitch for Super Lauren to fix. Give him a day. :wink:

Yeah Yup

Now I'm really confused cause now its showing a thanks on your post Don. But in the User CP another thread won't indicate that I've read it but this one did. Oh by the way I didn't post this thanks on this reading?

OK back to this thread not showing been read in User CP.
I really just don't know.

OK heres another wrinkle to throw in the mix:
If I close out the window and then open another one with SB in it, the first thread that I open will show that I have read it. But only the first thread , no others whether or not its n User CP or New Posts?

Sounds like Gremlins at work...
[c]
review_gremlins_1a.jpg

[/c]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom