Anyone Else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pir8

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Anyone else notice that they can no longer offer thanks to posts?
How about that after reading a thread from Use CP it no longer indicatesthat you have read it. This stuff just started the other day.

Seems to be working...

Please note: It doesn't work in all forums (by design).

I have no problems thus far. Just thanked a few members for responding to my posts a while ago today.

We really need a class on how to write a thread title.

No no problems.
Seems to be working...

Please note: It doesn't work in all forums (by design).
That's probly it. I hate it that I can't thank in Intros.

We are at the moment - only thanking "SCUBA RELATED" posts. (by design as El Orans said)

pir8, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
I just tried to thank Dandy Don in this thread. It worked for a second and then kicked out and gave me this message back.

How about the User CP not showing that I have read a post that I am subscribed to?
I'll try to post a Thanks in a Scuba related thread next.

I just tried to post a Thanks in a Solo Diving thread in an Instructors Forum and couldn't?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom