Anyone else hooked on Battlestar Galactica?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lamont:
I liked the season 1 doctor a little better I think (season 1 of the sci-fi channel series), but I've still got it on tivo and I'll have to see what I think after awhile...
.................. I can remember Tom Baker as the best of the "vintage" DOCTOR WHO with his coat and the long striped scarf ..... he lasted about 7 years on the classic BBC series ........

lamont:
I'd love to have a model or replica of the new galactica, but last time I looked on the net I couldn't find anything... You wouldn't happen to know of anywhere selling one?

Specific BSG stuff hmmm, I can't think of anywhere off the top of my head. The models I had back in the day were of ClassicBSG craft.

You are in luck though, http://www.starshipmodeler.net/ is to me, the best scifi model site online & their forums are full of highly skilled people that can offer you alot more help than I can.

They also have a BSG specific forum :wink: .

Wow!!! My faith in BSG has been restored!!!

What an episode... Galactica jumps into the atmosphere, Pegasus saves the day... Wow!!!

noooooo....................................... I haven't seen it yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry... that's why I put spoiler in my title.

I won't give anything away but I agree that the last episode was awesome. Some tidying up was done and a couple new twists emerge.

So many questions now.... they better not go on hiatus!!!!!

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

One thing in the most recent episode confused me. I thought that Madam President was killed by the Cylons in the massacre and suddenly she shows up again. What did I miss?

An entire episode... :D

It wasn't the Cylons you heard firing, it was an assult team (insurgents).

BSG is something completely different than the general models of either Star Trek or Star Wars. It's dark, personal and relevent. It's the best thing to happen to Science Fiction in a long, long time.

On one hand I'm really glad that its kind of adult, on the other I'm sorry that I can't share it with my 10 year old who LOVES sci-fi (he lives for Stargate in any form, but especially older SG-1 with O'Niel and references to Star Trek, e.g., "Why can't I name it Enterprise?").

Back
Top Bottom