Anyone else hooked on Battlestar Galactica?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I remember watching the original series when I was a kid and loved it! But this is even better, and am totally addicted once again. And the web episodes rocked too. Gotta love the 'net though, every episode is now save on the pc to stream whenever I want.

Sorry that Surface never got the go ahead for season 2, I loved that series too. :(

On the friday night lineup I perfer DOCTOR WHO to Battlestar Galactica ...... the Battlestar series had turned "dark" in their plots and doesn't follow the original story line very well.

scubapro50:
On the friday night lineup I perfer DOCTOR WHO to Battlestar Galactica ...... the Battlestar series had turned "dark" in their plots and doesn't follow the original story line very well.

I liked the season 1 doctor a little better I think (season 1 of the sci-fi channel series), but I've still got it on tivo and I'll have to see what I think after awhile...

Loved BG specially since I am a toaster (my name is Shelli Godfrey BIG GRIN!!)
But I am a sci-fi geek born and raised anyway.

Don't understand why Surface didn't come back this season, thought that was pretty popular.

scubapro50:
the Battlestar series had turned "dark" in their plots and doesn't follow the original story line very well.

It has always been "dark"...from the moment 6 kissed the guy on the "neutral" spacestation while it exploded around them minute 1, episode 1.

It was never meant to follow the original storyline. It was a "reimagining" of the basic story. 12 colonies create Cylons, have massive war, cylons disappear, cylons return to wipe-out humanity, humans flee, cylons pursue...

I just like that I live on Caprica...and the diving below Baltar's house is phenomenal!

Hey I'm hooked on both Battlestar and Dr. Who. Thank G-d for Tivo so I don't have to stay in on Friday night but then again it doesn't make for a bad night to stay in either.

Been watching BSG ever since I was very young. Can still remember my parents calling me out of my room to come & watch it with them over dinner ^^ .

Years later I took up model making & built a few of the models.

& then, the new BSG came out.

Phenominal, I'm hooked for the long run.

BSG rocks!! I either watch or tape it every Friday night. I am also a big fan of Eureka...it is very cool.

BigBirdZ28:
Years later I took up model making & built a few of the models.

I'd love to have a model or replica of the new galactica, but last time I looked on the net I couldn't find anything... You wouldn't happen to know of anywhere selling one?

Hats off to SciFi channel. I think they have really stepped up to be a dominant channel. With Eureka and BSG for new series and picking up discarded ones (stargate comes to mind)....

But I still have to ask "where is the scifi in wrestling?" I've never watched ECW so maybe I'm missing the fights with lasers or something. Or do they wrestle to the fight song from the original Star Trek?

Back
Top Bottom