Anyone done their AOW training with Lake Jocassee Dive Shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BORG

Contributor
Reaction score
Tucker, Georgia, just northeast of Atlanta
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi,
I did a dive at the old divers ramp at Lake Jocassee some years ago. Really like the vis. A great dive.
I need to get my AOW training and cert. done this summer and wanted to look at getting my AOW done with Lake Jocassee Dive shop

Anyone do their AOW there and tell me about your experience? If you did it there with their shop and Bill Routh and his staff

Thanks!

My dad and brother went through LJDS for their AOW. It was quality instruction. I drop by the shop every time I go diving up there.

Thanks for letting me know about your dad and brother's experience with Bill Routh and his team at Lake Jocassee. I have a new drysuit ordered that will be here in Sept. Can't wait to try it out at Lake Jocassee this Fall.

When you can, if you could find out the details of all the checkout dives you dad and brother did, I would really be appreciated.

Great to see another Christian on here as well and letting everyone know what JESUS means to you and your life.

GOD BLESS YOU!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom