Anyone Do the Shark Feed Dive in Bahamas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stuart Coves is a great operator, we didn't do the shark dive though. If you look in one of the tourist books you get when your down there one of the operators offers a certification in shark feeding but I don't remember which one it was. The way I understood it you got to wear the chain mail suit and actually feed the sharks, sounded like fun, I'm just sorry I didn't see the ad earlier in the week.
Ber :lilbunny:

I did it with Stuart Cove's. It's amazing. I want to do it again so bad. I highly recommend it. And rent a camera!

I have been in Grand Bahama with Unexso, I don't think they do an actual feeding any longer (Stuart Cove definately does). There was a beach incident nearby blamed on the operation if my memory serves my correctly. They do travel to Shark Junction though and well there you find Sharks. Best dive I have ever been on hands down. I went in March and the water was like bath water. I guess that is the best thing about diving in NE everything south of RI appears down right tropical in temp. The sharks are just awsome creatures. Have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom