Anyone Diving This Weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JamesK

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Any of you hitting the water this weekend? If so, where? I am so excited I could almost pee myself. I am going down to Florida tonight so I can dive Devils Den Saturday, and Blue Grotto Sunday. Whoo-Hoo!
Sorry, I get excited easily.

I'll be diving this weekend. Not sure where yet, depends on the weather, but somewhere on Okinawa!

Last weekend was my first time after a dry spell. It was still a little colder than I like. I just got a new wetsuit, looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.

I'm diving at Gilboa Quarry, Ohio as the lakes in Michigan are frozen. I'll being wearing my brand new DUI drysuit and trying out a AGA full face mask I just purchased. They'll be welcome gear in the 38 degree water!

Gilboa OH sat and sun

I will be thinking of diving, does that count for anything. Still a bit chilly for weekend dives!!!!

Can't wait to get in the water this year!!!

Syruss - www.coraladventures.net

We are diving in Monterey this weekend. Working on getting our Advanced classes out of the way - Boat Diving, Deep Diving, Night Diving and Navigation.

We are hoping that between Sunday and Monday we can do 6 dives (if we aren't too cold) and get out Level 2 SSI sticker :)

Good Luck!!!!

This weekend will be my OW certification dive. :D :bounce:

Sigh...............

HURRY UP SUMMER!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom