Anyone diving the Comal Saturday?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, we got out at the end and ya'll were GONE! I still had 1700 psi left and was ready to go again. I think Jeff only had 800 left.
Anyway, I had a great time and lets do it again. Thanks for the invite.

Hey Doug welcome to the board and the Swamp...Dan & Martha needed to go so after we schlepped all our gear up to our vehicles I was hot and sweaty and I knew I had a bunch of stuff to do as well so I decided not to walk back down there:D yeah it was a good time...we all need to get together and plan a trip to Cozumel....airfares are low right now...:wink:

Ann, a buddy and I went out Sunday morning. We came back with 7 pair of sunglass. Only one was worth keeping. Caps, t-shirts, tie ropes, bunge cords, etc. Lot's of stuff we didn't even pick up, like shoes. Anyway, we had a good time and we were the only two divers in the water. Tubers were scarce due to the cooler weather and rains the day before.

My daughter and I are going next week on June 11th for the first time. The rest of the family will be tubing along. I am looking for a place to rent some tanks and get air refills, any suggestions?

vholcomb, the closest place to rent gear is Duggins Dive shop in Universal City. It's about 25 min. from NB. They are located off of Pat Booker Rd. If you are coming from the Austin direction, their are several places.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom