Anyone diving Spanish Rocks Sunday May 3?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really need to head down there one day for this dive. Being a diver a tight budget, this sounds like a great dive. Unfortunately I cant make it this weekend :(

You have my number. I'm always game.

My ability to the a lot is coming real soon. Perhaps in two weeks. Wish me luck, PLEASE

I'm in. 10-10:30 sounds good.

i will see all of you there. we will probably be there by 10. have not heard any reports about the conditions, i hope we have some good dives.

Had a great time, met some new dive buddies, shot some fish & fought one hell of a current on the second tank. Nearly kicked my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well the first tank was great saw alot of fish...and just had a great time diving...thats all the fun i had though... go to lunch when we got back and was suiting up for the second dive my keys got locked in the truck. after AAA came and unlocked the door my fiance and i tried to dive again. as soon as she got to about waist deep a very large wave came and washed her away. along with her new snorkel. needless to say that ended the day.

the first dive was nice and calm waters but as soon as the wind picked up so did the current and waves. other then a few misshaps we had a great time and met some great people who i hope to see again and do some diving together.

water temp was at about 77 and vis was about 10 feet maybe alittle more.

Steve sorry we missed you guys.

I pulled up shortly before 10 and the lot was full.

Dave (I Dive) met up at the CVS around the corner, and headed for Venice.

Viz there was 15 feet (good), but the current was crazy...

Still a good day. Found a few sharks teeth, and small mammoth bones.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom